Rules & Regulation of Hostel
|Hours of Meal||Timings|
|Break-fast||7.30 a.m. to 8.30 a.m.|
|Lunch (Holidays only)||1.00 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.|
|Tea||5.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
|Dinner||7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m|
|The inmates of the hostel are to follow study hours strictly.||Timings|
|Morning||6.00 a.m. to 7.00 a.m.|
|Evening||9.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.|
Requirements for hostellers
- Two buckets (one big and one small and two mugs with their names on it with a permanent marker).
- One water bottle.
- One pillow and mattress / bed sheet according to the convenience of the students.
- Two locks to lock their cupboard.
- One S.S. plate with partition and one tumbler.
- Boys can avail free day with prior permission on alternative Saturday from 6.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- However free night cannot be given on other Govt. holidays.
- No special arrangement for food will be made for students who are not present for dinner on that day.
- Girls can avail the same with prior permission on alternative Sundays from 7.00a.m. to 6.30p.m only.
- Only one week end permission per month to go to their Local Guardian’s place is permitted.
- RAGGING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Boys and girls are requested to be kind to the freshers and guide them in the proper way and should ensure that an atmosphere of both friendliness and brotherhood prevails throughout.
- As directed by Govt. of India severe action will be taken against students including expulsion, from hostel, rustication from the institute if they are found involved in ragging the freshers or other students.
- In the event of any hostelite is expelled from the hostel for any disciplinary action and has to vacate the hostel in between the academic year, only the balance available hostel mess advance and caution deposit if any will be refunded after necessary deductions. ALL OTHER HOSTEL FEES IS NON REFUNDABLE.
- Any Hostelite running short of attendance during the finalization of monthly attendance will be expelled at the beginning of the next month.
- Therefore, all the students and their parents who seek admission in to hostel should be well versed with the above rules and regulations and obey at all times failing which they are liable for expulsion without notice and even considered for rustication from the Institute. Ignorance of any of the above rules and regulations cannot has the right to avoid expulsion from the hostel and Institute.
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated date: 18-07-2019
- Campus interviews for Training and Placement were conducted by prominent groups like Taj Group of Hotels, Oberoi Group of Hotels, ITC group of hotels etc.